One of the most dominant drivers in the NASCAR Cup series during much of the 2000s leading into 2010s, Jimmie Johnson built his legacy with the number 48. Johnson’s 7 championships and 83 wins in the major stock car racing division between 2001 and 2020 were all scored at the wheel of #48 Chevrolets fielded by Hendrick Motorsports. As Jimmie Johnson left NASCAR to pursue open wheel racing in 2021, Hendrick Motorsports’ Alex Bowman has assumed #48 for Cup series competition. Prominently wearing the #48, this Elite Premium™ car cover assembled using high quality protective material is ideal for 1997-2013 Chevrolet Corvette owners with an appreciation for motorsports.
- Cover specifically designed to fit 1997-2013 Chevrolet Corvettes
- Capable of fitting other low-profile vehicles up to 15 feet in length
- Cover made of high grade lightweight polyester material with double stitched seams
- UV resistant and heat reflective
- Secures to a vehicle with the aid of elasticized hems and pre-installed grommets
- Gray in Colour with black number ‘48' on driver and passenger side
- Officially licensed Jimmie Johnson® product
- Cable lock and storage bag included
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1997 - 2013