Rated as NASCAR Cup series’ most popular driver for 15 consecutive seasons, Dale Earnhardt Jr. racing career in stock car auto racing has been supported by a strong fan base continuing years after his retirement from full-time competition in 2017. Through the latter half of Earnhardt’s career, the number 88 was worn on his Chevrolet powered racing machines including on the vehicle that carried him to his 2014 Daytona 500 victory. A must for NASCAR and Dale Earnhardt Jr. fans protecting their 1997-2013 Chevrolet Corvettes, this Elite Premium™ car cover is made of a high quality lightweight polyester material complete with the driver’s trademark numbering on the left and right.
- Cover specifically designed to fit 1997-2013 Chevrolet Corvettes
- Capable of fitting other low-profile vehicles up to 15 feet in length
- Cover made of high grade lightweight polyester material with double stitched seams
- UV resistant and heat reflective
- Secures to a vehicle with the aid of elasticized hems and pre-installed grommets
- Gray in Colour with black number ‘88' on driver and passenger side
- Officially licensed Dale Earnhardt Jr® product
- Cable lock and storage bag included
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1997 - 2013