New or classic, any Harley-Davidson should be protected from extended exposure to dirt, heat, moisture and ultraviolet rays. Custom-tailored patterns provide a nice snug fit. Covers provide maximum protection against blistering sun, rain, snow, bird & tree droppings, dirt, industrial pollutants and salt air, while hiding the bike to help prevent theft.
- Choose from two (2) different fabrics, each designed for a specific level of protection and personal taste. Silver or black-colored urethane-coated polyester is waterproof and lightweight. The silver color helps reflect heat while the black is a more traditional color used by H-D owners. For indoor storage we offer a paint-pampering black flannel fabric.
- Heat shield aluminized inner liner protects covers from hot pipes and engine (not used on flannel or WeatherShield covers).
- Sewn-in screened air vent allows condensation and vapors to evaporate and keeps your bike cooler on hot days (not needed on flannel or WeatherShield fabrics).
- Theft-resistant non-scratch grommets are surrounded by a multi-strand steel cable sewn inside the cover.
- All seams are overlapped and double stitched for superior strength.
- Elastic in the hem at front and rear helps hold the cover in place.
- Flannel & urethane-coated covers carry a two-year limited warranty to the original purchaser. (Covercraft will repair or replace any cover that becomes unserviceable during normal use - subject to factory inspection).
- Custom patterned, these covers are available in sizes to fit the full Harley-Davidson model line-up, from 883's to Dressers. To assure the perfect fit, patterns 154 thru 157 are designed to fit with the handlebars locked to the left!