This kit works installed directly onto vehicle seats, or can be used with seat covers like Covercraft SeatSaver™ or SeatGloves® and most breathable aftermarket seat covers.
The kit consists of:
- A PAIR of seat heater elements (for two seats), for both the seat base and seatback.
- Special "envelopes" for all heating pads (4).
- Wiring harness that PLUGS INTO THE VEHICLE accessory POWER outlet.
- A power plug with INDIVIDUAL on/off heater controls.
Features & Benefits:
- Now heated seat elements can be easily installed on any seats with formed or adjustable headrest, as well as beneath most fitted aftermarket seat covers made with breathable fabrics.
- "Plug & Play" easy installation, powered by the vehicle accessory power outlet.
- With SeatSavers, they can be installed on both the front or rear seats (vehicle accessory power outlet required).
- Self-Regulating & Faster-To-Ideal Temperature. PTC heating elements, Made in USA by Check Corp., radiate heat evenly and self-regulate for comfort.
- Enhanced User Comfort & Safety - Patented technology in the PTC heating elements ensures uniform warmth with no potential for overheating. The delivery of a constant, comfortable heat level offers added safety and protection against over-temperature conditions commonly found in comparable wire heaters.
- Covercraft designed unique "envelopes" to securely hold the heating elements, with grip material on the base and a layer of spacer-knit fabric on the top, to allow even heat transfer.
- Our use of "envelopes" allows SeatSavers and SeatGloves to remain machine washable when soiled.
- PTC technology delivers major performance, safety and reliability benefits. They have passed extensive reliability and durability tests, virtually eliminating field problems and warranty issues
Easy to Install:
- Insert the heating elements into each of the SeatHeater envelopes.
- The envelope with the strap and side release buckle is for each seat base.
- Place SeatHeaters onto the seats, carefully push the "tails" with wire connections between the seatback and seat base.
- Install seat covers over the SeatHeaters.
- Attach wire harness and plug into the vehicle accessory power outlet.
About Covercraft Industries Inc
Since 1965 Covercraft has manufactured premium quality exterior and interior protection products for automotive enthusiasts, building a reputation for quality, durability and design.
Started by Bob Lichtmann in a small 2-man shop in Southern California, Covercraft pioneered the market for manufacturing custom-patterned car covers for street rods, the import sports car market and aftermarket automotive parts suppliers.
Today the company is the world's largest manufacturer of custom-patterned vehicle covers. Our library of over 80,000 patterns still grows daily as we constantly add new applications.
Our product line has expanded greatly over the years and now includes seat protectors, front-end masks (bras), dash covers, floor mats, tailgate nets, tire covers, windshield sunscreens, canine travel items and other specialty protection and storage products.
Headquartered in Oklahoma, we have additional manufacturing facilities in Texas, Mexico and Australia, plus design centers located in Oklahoma, California, Arizona and Ohio. The Covercraft Team has grown to over 400 dedicated employees, certified to both ISO/TS16949:2009, a worldwide quality system standard, and ISO 14001, an environmental quality program.
Many of our employees have been with us for nearly two decades...some even longer...and share Covercraft's emphasis on family, recruiting relatives and friends who have also chosen to join our Team.
Our mission is to maintain the highest standards, utilizing the finest materials and remaining on the cutting edge of manufacturing technology ---putting "Covercraftsmanship" into every product we make!
Ask a question about
Covercraft SeatHeater™ Seat Heating Kits: